Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

No Words

The pain of despair, nothing to share but tears of sorrow, no-one willing to borrow. One day the facade will be gone, bare skeleton may shine.

Desire nothing, get a pity. Path is muddy but goal none, Wander midnight soul, irregular beat.

Life a journey, many restrooms but no relief. Who to blame, I have no shame. Come death, I conquer as alive. Share destiny when none exist, Defy logic and dispel myth.

Life of eternity, momentous joy. Forsake me, @ ur own peril. Legends grow tall when sacrifice abound. You r my joy, comprehend. Religion is life. disciples none. Leader plenty, follower disperse. Shy now, merge later. One shape, many forms, tonite cloudy but full moon awaits. Hollow words, heavy tears.

Smile not trismus, ataxic gait. Lead me, not off the cliff. push me into oblivion. as I am none.


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

No comments: