Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Judgement

The Judgement card suggests that my alter ego is The Compassionate One, whose superpower lies in revelation of my life and worldly events.

I will reflect a sense of gratitude for my life and those involved by showing humility, forgiveness and charity. By doing so, I feel a strong redemption for past events -- a great liberating feeling. I have punished myself enough and am free at last.

Clearing the conscience through forgiving yourself and others can bring an overwhelming sense of peace and joy.

Today's Card


Not happy with your email address?
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

No comments: