Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tough Love

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/04/tough-love.html


Love ....Tough Love  ....   I wrote on tough love a long time ago.  I just thought I had to recollect that feeling.  For those that played a part in my life .... I thank you.  Zan, even if you hate me.  Just know that I never hate you ok.


Robert ........... I do appreciate all that chat in the kitchen and yes, I do know that Luisi loves me and Wati too.  Just that there are times when the past haunts me and I just start feeling down.

When this body fell
in love with alcohol,
it flung my mind
into the abyss.

My mind was not
amused by tough love.


Today someone asked
If I would like to be able to go back
And change all the things that had gone wrong
In my Life
And although at first
The idea seemed rather appealing
I quickly realized
That the good and the bad are so intertwined
That I couldn't change part
Without changing the whole



Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

No comments: