Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Quotes - Gordo Solo Zaretzki

 "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."  -- Dresden James
 
"But none of the wicked shall understand (that the End of the Age is upon them)."  - Daniel 12:10b
 
"Their is no key to happiness, only a ladder"

     Hecto Lara Lahoz


Take care to take care and I will do the same...   
   Gordo Solo Zaretzki
 

"Only the educated are free"

    Epictetus


www.threeworldwars.com
www.grassrootsnewspaper.mb.ca
www.fantasyartdesign.com
www.ec.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En
www.barrychamish.com
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/help/us/

www.thehappyguy.com



Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

No comments: