Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY Smile Drink!



Allot has happen during the hols. More tears, coming to terms with facts. Trying hard to be strong. Always wondering - flames to dust, lovers to friends. Though these are the terms that we have to accept. Its kind of difficult when all these years its - ONLY THAT person that has occupied your life.

Anyways ...........

I'm so happy that Princess has good friends. When I came back and saw the trios (Ca, Sha and her) in the kitchen chatting and laughing. That felt sooooooooo good :) They went to play some Badminton and Rollerblade for awhile before they came up all sweaty but happy and smiling. To me that was all I need.














A drink they created. Hhmmmm yumminess !







So lazing around on the couch with their drinks and having Mandarin Oranges and watching Return of the King was OooooooooH so cool!


By the time the small "party" ended was already late and was about 9pm plus. I'm grateful to have her by my side. She gives me such strength.

No comments: