Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

HATE Shout

Never judge a person by its cover.

To each HIS own.

Turning into a new leave??

Lately Princess received some hate shout on her blog but she's not the only one affected!! Why do people need to give such remarks.

Jazzmann once told me that we are all govern by society that we live in. So what does this mean?? That we all have to dress and speak ACCORDING to their expectations?? What happen to freedom of speech and expression?? Don't how we as individual count??

I remembered one time a guy with piercings came to visit Princess in hospital. Immediately was criticise about the company she is keeping. Despite of the fact THAT NO ONE there knew anything of this person. FYI - this person is getting married soon and he's an accomplished accountant. SURPRISE!! Well ..... NEVER JUDGE A PERSON BY ITS COVER!!

So what if we go against the grain and express how we feel?? Hhhhmmm our family members will get the brunt. But won't we be hypocrites if we go with the flow?? As Ace replies to Kell's harsh remarks "at least we are true to ourselves". This I so believe. What you see as what I TRULY am. Though I am adaptable to changes quite easy BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN that I'll not be myself. Myself will just be a little control.

So .... I think its not good to be judgemental!

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones ...
But words can never hurt me!!

True?? To a certain extent as we are all only human to be affected. Its just a blog. Its what I write. Its my expression. Almost NOTHING is hidden. To Each HIS Own.

No comments: