Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Moment of Truth

Princess and company awaiting for their "O" level results. Sleepless nights followed as anxiety sets in. .... the day finally came. On that day I took half day as I could not keep my mind on my work. Chomelanggun despite the distance too can't focus on her job and kept calling me.

I rushed back but I tried to look like it was just another day. Hotty was home too with Princess. They left at 2.15pm and suddenly with no rhyme or reason my tears rolled down when they left the house. I brushed of my tears not wanting them to see but Hotty caught the look on my face.

I stayed home anxiously, I could not keep still and must have mopped the table a dozen times!!

Finally Princess and Hotty came back. I welcomed them in the usual manner. But I guess we both could read what's on our minds. The door swung open and I hugged her and we both ended up crying - but they were tears of joy.

We sat down on the bed opening all the package that was given by the school as she relate on the goings on of what happen at school. I'm so proud of Princess and EACH and EVERYONE of you despite what your results turn out. Most important thing - NEVER SAY DIE!!

When Hotty left and the house was empty Princess and I start marking all the courses that she is qualified for. After awhile I left her to list them down and spring clean her room while I did the cooking and do some chores.

I called her out from her bedchamber and we sat down for a quiet dinner for two. We ate while talking and discussing on all the courses that interests her. Told her almost everything there is to know about early childhood. The teaching passion that runs in us. To come to think about ... in some small way she is sooooooo like me.

Early Childhood was one of them - that is sooooooooo up my alley!!

The date line for submission - Feb 14th! She promise to get the list out by Mon Feb 12th the latest. Right before her birthday!!

No comments: