Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Memories




Sticks and Stones may break my bones ...

But words can never hurt me!!



True?? To a certain extent as we are all only human to be affected. Its just a blog. Its what I write. Its my expression. Almost NOTHING is hidden. To Each HIS Own.


When a family looked at guy - and their expression is "Oh, he has the boy next door kind of quality." Which girl will not fall for him. Once found out that SHE's not the only one. When confronting the guy?? He diverts his question. Girl stood and STILL standing by his side. Can a girl take if she's not the only one?? Can a guy really fall for soooooooo many girls?? Ok. So the Muslim law allows a man to marry four wives. He just need to make sure that he gives equal love to all.


But what if he keeps denying the fact despite of MANY evidences?? Why deny?? Why hide??

Is it by hiding people will think THIS person is THE PERFECT guy? But at what cost?? Won't it be better to just be open and frank?? In plain - NOT A HYPOCRITE!

So now ..... we few girls will go through the "hurt and depression" process. Don't want to .... but i guess its unavoidable. People can advice us and be there for us - which is important. Tears will pour. Friends are important at times like these.

And memories ..... will be a thing of the past. Email keep pouring in to keep reminding me that I'm on his mind. But what's the point of that?
Don't actions speak louder than words?? What does a guy like him wants?? Will it ever stop?? Will there ever be a conclusion??
Thank you for all the happiest moments. You have filled my void for the past 5 years and 7 months PLUS .... right till March 8th 2007. You are all that I know and still do.
May you find what you are looking for at the end of the rainbow.
Thank you my darling princess for being there for me during all my falls. .... (and many more falls to come, I'm sure ;)

No comments: