Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Do u See What I See ??

Jigsaw Puzzle or bunker??


Ships or pillars??

Water flow or people?
Do you see four women?

Do you reckon that they are all the same height??

Can you see 7 horses?

Houses or audience?

What word do you see?

Look at the middle column.
Where does it end?

What do you see here?
Do you see the word "LIFT"?
Or, a bunch of black splotches ?

Backward or forward?

FOCUS ON THE DOT!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OBJECT?
Find the faces

Faces or People

No comments: