Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The week Ahead

Just be warned dear friend and don't be diapointed if it doesn't go your way ya.  But I wish you all the best.
 
The Moon card suggests that my alter ego is the Magnetic One, whose superpower lies in my innate ability for reflection, and that of turning the tide.
Today I feel like a natural woman. I am a goddess that reflects the mystique and magnetism of women, rising above all boundaries. 'This too shall pass.' Shining brightly, I will overcome empty promises in the dark and dangerous liaisons.
Enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the drama when your forces of attraction are at their strongest.
Today's Card
 
The Queen of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in intuition and drama.
I trust my intuition and nurture an environment of deep devotion, patience, and intense passion. I mirror my hearts desire and am never too busy to connect to those who trust, love and need me. "It's the thought that counts."
Many can say "I would die for them" -- only I can live for them -- spoken with sincerity by a true "Drama Queen."
I  am empowered by embracing my emotions as a gift and unconditional love is my Holy Grail or gift.
Today's Card
The Six of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in patronage or charity. It's the least I can do to help those less fortunate.
Help will arrive when I am ready to accept it. It's my civic duty. It's not a hand out, it's a hand up. Give credit where credit is due. I am worth the investment or he/she is entitled to my assistance.
'Beggars can't be choosers,' but you can't keep a good one down.
I am empowered by gratitude and my asset is obligation.
Today's Card

 

 


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
The World 's Favourite Email.

No comments: