Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

There is Only You and I

For a week now I have been babysiting my neice and nephew.  As always its been fun and enjoyable.  Sara is becoming to be more creative and matured and Zack can now say few simple sentences when he wants to.  hee heee.  Princess is off to a chalet this week.  So I hope she is enjoying herself. 
 
I have just told my sister about you.  She said after my long bad record ..... nothing that I do will ever surprise her or my dad.  Bottom line - my dad is already old and has given up on me.  Sad as I feel but that is true.
 
I think I did many things in the past that my family and I don't see eye to eye.  You know the previous topic  "My Family"?  You know my second sister Zan totally hates me, despises me, loathe me .... whatever you want to call it.  Why?  I truly have no idea why this is so.  Its been going on for as long as I can remember.
 
First being my ex, followed by African scammed, debts upon debts ..... my family keep bailing me out again and again till they get tired.  A week before 2nd March ... we were moving some things trying to sve what we can.  I needed some dosh.  My sister Luisi said ok.  But I have to go to her office.  Than she said .... I need to ask Zan (my second sis) first and she will reimburse that.
 
Suddenly my mind started racing .... what should I do??  My first thought was to ask my dad.  I know its not fair for me to ask a 75 year old man to travel all the way from Malaysia to come down to Singapore.  But because I did not want to ask my sister  .... I did just that.
 
This is just one of the many unthinkable things I did.  The other is my relationship with my God daughter Ana.  They somehow cannot put pass them that she is just a girl in need of friendship and some warmth and love.  They connect her and her mother to my ex.  Sighs.
 
Maybe somehow in my youth I went wrong  .........  who knows.  Whatever it is I am greatful for all that my family has done for me its just sad that we don't see eye to eye.
 
So .......... what I am going to do is just tell my dad about it.
 
The future is in our hands and there is only you and I. 


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
The World 's Favourite Email.

No comments: