Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Summer Vacation

FYI , just to let you know that Simon & I will be in the UK for about 6 weeks starting 27 June to 11 Aug 2008.
 
It will be Simon's first time back in 4 years,...so a long over dued visit, seeing that we always go back to Singapore for holidays.
 
Anyways, we will probably be based in London where his sister is.  I have contacted the Whitakers , Tricia & Emma.  I will visit them, Sonal ( in London) , Beccy ( Warwickshire), perhaps swing by Leicester.  We may go Manchester to see Chris and then some of Simon's friends in Leeds. 
 
We are also trying to arrange some time in Sweden to see Fifin.  So am looking forward to that.  I am sure this will be my most expensive holiday to date!
 
Ok, thought I just let you all know our plans.
 
love
wati


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
More Ways to Keep in Touch.

No comments: