Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Go Gal Go!!

The Bottom Line

Foreign cultures hold special interest for you. Go out and learn more about them.

In Detail

Foreign cultures, food, music, dance and even politics will hold special interest for you right now. You are getting more eager to push beyond what you know of the world. You want unusual stimulation, and this is an important sign that you are about to go through a growth phase. Expose yourself to different cultures and immerse yourself in them as much as you can. The world is a big place and you know so little of it -- isn't it time for you to go out and start learning more?



Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: