Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love ....perfect woman..you are." poem sharing"

Love is like the seeds of life, To root is full of pain and strife. But to grow itâs like a great Oak tree, Straight and strong for eternity. Love is what I offer you, Steadfast, calm and oh, so true! Love is life between two who shares, A life between two who really cares. Love is ours, if you agree, To spend your life with me!

If there was ever a face as pretty as yours, it was named âbeautifulâ. If there was ever a mind as sharp as yours, it was named âsmartâ. If there was ever a heart as strong as yours, it was named âcaringâ. And if there was ever a woman that I loved as much as you⦠Then I donât remember her name at all.


Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

No comments: