Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Best Friends Forever


Hey I know we had a fall out like a million years ago and till this day I've no idea what went wrong. Not sure if you have forgiven me for my past sins. We are blood sisters and I sooooo do love you dearly.

Anyways ........... it was good to be speaking to you like a human being.

One of the worst day of my life happens to be the best day of my life. One day after my scope and was completely knocked out by the sedation. Ohno #1 is how I refer her these days. I've never seen any fan bigger than my sis. She is a number 1 Arashi fan and a bigger Ohno Satoshi fan.

She kindly picked me up from hospital and took me to her house. She cooked lunch for me and I rested at her house till night fall. While I was there I played with Shahrazad and Darian .... Gosh!! I miss them so much!!

On that day I too had a hair cut and now look almost like Shahrazad!! Whilst having a hair cut I was entertained by some Japanese program. Before going back home she loaned me a Japanese series to watch and roughly told me what it was about.

I told her ok. I'll watched it when I have the time at LP.





No comments: