Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Normality

Well, besides taking care of my dad during my dad's eye operation and taking care of my mum whenever she requires me to be around.

Basically ..... weekdays I'm at my mum's and weekends with Luisi but all of you already know that.

Anyways .............. its far tooooooo long to write on the small cutie events. However, I do have photos to show for it. Its in my facebook.

I spent time at Zan's place as she introduces some Japanese culture to me. Gosh!! Now I am sooooooooooooooooo into Arashi!! Oh no Zan!! What have you done :)

I am sooooooooooooo loving it!! Other than getting into Arashi I do tutor my nephew.

Shahrazad has been coming down to see me almost everyday whenever I am at Jurong East. That's nice of her. I am glad that we are closing the gap.

Enjoy viewing the photos ok :)

No comments: