Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Revenge

Revenge - to exact punishment or expiation for a wrong on behalf of, esp. in a resentful or vindictive spirit: He revenged his murdered brother.

The only acceptable apology is a humble apology. There is only one truth. You are always being watched.


Watching Maou .... Can't imagine how this series have affected me so much. Is revenge right?? I've learn that revenge only feeds our ego. That we didn't do anything wrong after all the other party have wronged us. Why can't we wrong them??

Even if I "COULD" revenge this person with the law on my side and all the evidence at the tip of my fingers. All I want is for him to feel the same pain as I have.

As I said many times before the only thing good that came out of that was my relationship with my baby princess.

Gosh!! I pity your life dear .... you know you can always rely on me. I thank you for your frankness and for never having to keep secrets from me. I love you so much.

I think I am weak in so many ways..... yes the series have reflected on my past and so many things else that has happened in which I can't even bring myself to ever wanting to remember them.

I hate you so very much yet I do not have the heart to destroy your life as you have destroyed mine. However, PLEASE don't take my warning toooooooooo lightly. I am capable of changing my decision.

No comments: