Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Thank You

When I saw the video of Aiba's letter to Arashi it touches me and reminded me so much how much family and friends are important.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful family, god sis and my princess.

Each of you have played a huge part and have contributed to what I am today.  Thank you for being there when I needed someone to cry with, be angry with ... but mostly for just being there when I was weak.  I still need each of you  :)

No comments: