Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

To Err is Human ......

To ERR is human, To FORGIVE is divine but to forget is close to impossible.

It is because we have this memory thingie .... which I sometimes hate it. If there was a pill that when you take it will permanently erase certain parts of your memory. I'll take it.

Can we really say that its possible to picked up where we left off and forget all that had happened?? Somehow ... I doubt it. This will be and have been different for those of us that have been affected by the events.

I am so on your side honey always. Though some may disagree to forgiving criminals. They fail to see that criminals are also human. There are self help groups. Though how far that has helped many. I don't know. However, after having said that we must find the courage to first face them and help them back to that road to normality.

To those who are reading this: This is Man's sister here. Enjoy life, try your best in all that you do. If you manage to mess things up a bit, just try to do better the next time around. .....right?? Ok back to the serious writer......

Luisi, Luisi .... wise words. But its towards that journey that its hard and treacherous.

Please believe me honey that though I am on your side I also want to see the other party to change for the better and not get worse right??

Anyways ... glad to know you are well and moving on. Best wishes for all your future endeavours. Do take care and rest assured that I am only a call away.

No comments: