Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sulatri's Birthday Celebration

As a person whose first time out in a foreign land I wanted her to feel more at home.  On may the 7th was my mother's birthday.  I took her to watch Thor in 3D.

On May 18th 2011 we celebrated her birthday.  As a gift I gave her a wallet as she has none.  She always places her money everywhere.  Hence, I thought the wallet was a useful gift.







No comments: