Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Breakfast at Kopitiam (Sulastri)

Having breakfast at the Kopitiam is a rarity.  The best time to watch a movie is to catch the first show .... which was what we did.  So this is right before watching Tower Heist.
Thick creamy milky coffee, 2 half boiled eggs, Sekaya toast and French toast was the order of the day.  After the movie we had Korean food.  My apologies.  I failed to take any photos.

No comments: