Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Food and Language (Sulastri)

There are two main languages that you hear at my place - Japanese and English.  It is now December and she already know a few Japanese words.  I'm very impress.  She is even able to greet the neighbour in Japanese.

Singapore is a cosmopolitan country.  My mother is diabetic, has dementia among other complications.  The food items that I do not have - Eggs, Oil, Salt.  Our food are boil, grill or steam.

I am adventurous and always believe in trying things at least once.  Now Sulastri is able to know the taste of milk, cheese and other foreign products.  I love Japanese cuisine and now she is able to recognise some of them.  She even tried to learn to eat with chopsticks!!

The cuisine that she has tried - French, Italian, Middle Eastern, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Mc Donald, Pizza Hut and a typical English Christmas menu.

 At a Japanese restaurant having lunch.

At an Imax cinema.  We were going to watch The 3 Musketeers.
At a French cafe for cakes and coffee


 

No comments: