Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Little "Babies" (Sulastri)

My little babies are what I call my plants.  :)  I believe in treating them with Tender Loving Care.  Glad to know that Sulastri also share the same passion.

I do not have many.  But I do treasure what little I have.

I never had green thumbs.  This was the biggest mistake I made!  I stupidly add fertilizer on THE LEAVES!!
自分の行動を思い出すと情けないよ。 ... when I think back, I feel pretty stupid.
私はなんと馬鹿だったんでしょう。... How stupid of me!

                 This is the Ficus Bonsai in its original stage. :(


My little collection of cactus plus a small bamboo plant and a new Ficus Bonsai in the back row.
Capsicum before.
Capsicum ready to be pluck!

The Kalanchoe finally died on me :(

Some of my plants ... from the right: Capsicum, Gardenia, Hova Orchid, Jasmine




No comments: