Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Alphabet

THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL USES OF THE ALPHABET THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. 

A lthough things are not perfect 
B ecause of trial or pain 
C ontinue in thanksgiving
Do not begin to blame
Even when the times are hard
Fierce winds are bound to blow
God is forever able
Hold on to what you know
Imagine life without His love
Joy would cease to be 
Keep thanking Him for all the things 
Love imparts to thee 
M ove out of "Camp Complaining"
No weapon that is known 
On earth can yield the power 
P raise can do alone 
Q uit looking at the future 
R edeem the time at hand 
Start every day with worship 
To "thank" is a command 
U ntil we see Him coming 
Victorious in the sky
We'll run the race with gratitude 
Xalting God most high
Yes, there'll be good times & yes sum will be bad, but...
Zion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

"I AM Too blessed to be stressed!" The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything. Love and peace be with you forever, Amen. 

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: