Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

closer to rainbow's end

allot has happen since i last update my blog. Ya ya i know. What can i say. Same old story. Loads of trials and tribulations. Taught me patience. Updating this blog while i'm waiting for my student. Modern technology indeed! Princess . . . Well loads me changes she has taken into her stride. More changes to come which she needs to take in. She's into her new module now new teacher. Who speaks like a train. Something which she needs to train or strain her good ears. As for my TOMORROW'S darling will be arriving sooner than expected. Counting the hours. Missing him badly. I have faith that all will go well. I need to believe in that. Time. . . How i hate the wait. The days gets closer. Anxiety is building. Waiting for my nightmare to be over. Yearning for his presence to wipe away my misery. Soon darling. Soon . . .


___________________________________________________________
Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

No comments: