Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

STALLIONS & DYNASTY by John Freeman

All of the stallions in our portfolio held form over the weekend.  Most notably Count Dubois' two runners, Count West (who won very well) and the promising first timer Watson who was sent out to look at the course and impressed his trainer.

Jallad increasingly is proving that his daughters pass on his courage.  He had a very high percentage of earners over the weekend and 2 winners out of his daughters.  Qui Danzig's son Copenhagen thrased the opposition by 5.75 lengths in his 3rd start.

DYNASTY has added fantastic activity and interest to the stallions in our portfolio.  Andrew Bon was commissioned to make a DVD of his career for Fieldspring's private library.  We were invited to look at the finished product a short while ago and feel that we have to share parts of it with racing enthusiasts.  It is awe inspiring stuff.  Andrew has edited the full disc to a TV shorter version which will be shown on Tellytrack tonight. 

He is such a magnificent horse and a champion in every sense of the word.

 

No comments: