Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Golden Child

Nariman if everyone was like you ... there will be no battles nor wars.  But that would be a very boring life.  But you have brought hope to many.  Even though your help is small its BIG to me.  Thank you.
 
Miss your sincere laughter (though loud it may be).  My kids miss doing painting and colouring with you.  Frankly ... we all miss you.  I hope you will one day have the means to pamper yourself.  You cannot go on the way you do.
 
So to all who is reading this blog .... ANYONE bully Nariman.  Will encounter my wrath.  Nariman is a person with a big heart. So don't any of you take advantage of her ok.
 
Sometimes I think about your name ... its like ... you are the Queen of a Nation trying to keep the people together in harmony.  The name Nariman is so befitting you.  You father IS right .. you are indeed his Golden child.
 
"To the world you might be one person,
But to one person you just might be the world"
 
"May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,
And give you Peace......Forever"

"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: