Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Three of Chalices

The Three of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in celebration.
 
I am not alone. I embrace the pleasure of the moment and share the beauty and joy of a common bond within my sisterhood.
 
I am empowered by inclusion and my gift is spontaneous rapture.
Today's Card


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: