Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Bummer

September 26, 2005
I'm a Bum!

Recently I jusssssst feel like a bum. All I do is sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep!! Somehow being under the covers of my blanket is AAAAAALLLLlllll that I want to do. Wishing to be woken up by prince charming. Hmmmm dream on gal!

Maybe coz my pc is down .......... an EXCUSE??

Other than that stuffing my face with peanut butter and mooncakes! Feeling myself expanding SIDEWAYS!!! OMG!!

Ya I know. Hiding AGAIN! So what's new!! .......... hey! But I'm up and about right!!
Can't wait to go to the beach and just bum around on the beach. Much better than bumming around in bed ya. Its been ages since I've done that. its good to feel the sand on my feet.

So Catgal ....... see ya 2moro k! Hey maybe should change your nickname to water baby instead!! Its close to 1am now. Feel sleepy. But I know once I hit the bed I can't sleep. This has been for more than two weeks now!

Gosh!! Right now I just hate myself! I SOOOOOO HATE the real world. Reality sucks for me
:( Wish I was ALMOST carefree and 15 like Princess or strong headed like Catwoman and sensible like Sweet Pea!

So CatWoman ..... I'm taking B.A.B.Y steps to learn to fly. I'M NOT JUST TRYING OK! D.O.I.N.G.

TRY, Not
DO OR DO Not. Yes! There is no TRY! ........ words of a jedi master??

No comments: