Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stand by Me


Love Actually ..... hmmmm is there truly such a thing as PURE L.O.V.E

Several events that have happen of late that REALLY makes one think.

When I First Looked Into Your Eyes
When first I looked into your eye each breath became a thousand sighs.
My heart drummed out a thunder beat I glowed with joy from head to feet.
The hand of love had touched my soul,
as the bell of destiny began to toll.
The tide of love began to rise,
the world was filled with summer skies.
My sodden clouds of cold and grey glowed with gold, then wisped away.
A brilliant rainbow arched across,
as waves of love began to toss.
The air was filled with lovebird cries,
when I first looked into your eyes.
When I first looked into your eyes,
all time and space were paralyzed.....
And in that instant, I was shown a universe I had never known.
I dwell there still, in Paradise, when I look into your eyes.
- by Faith Mattke -


Jazzmann - the ONLY guy I truly loved. Someone that could make my heart beat stop and quicken at the same time. I still love you my Darling.

L.O.V.E - sacrifices, compromises, warmth to one's heart so happiness can be achieved.



The Truth

T.R.U.T.H - truth that comes with a price.


Say what you want Mean what you say
Remember the darkest Lights of that day
Be who you are Do as you please
The truth is going to Bring you to your knees
The truth is that That we all need
The truth is the end Of a mystery
The truth is out there You will see
The truth is out there For you and me
The truth is out there The search is not in vain
The truth is out there Out there in the rain
Say what you want But you better believe
The truth is a goal
We all must achieve




T.R.U.T.H - to know the truth may sometime hurt. Somehow, its best to know the truth than not at all no matter how much it hurt. In knowing the truth the consequences that follow would be .... for better or worse?? That would be up to us on how we look at it and act upon it.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M - come with responsibility

"We fight for the outer freedom.
We cry for the inner freedom.
With the outer freedom,
we see and rule the four corners of the globe.
With the inner freedom,
we see the Soul and become the Goal of the entire universe."


L.OY.A.L.T.Y - sacrifices.... AFTERMATH
Though this poem is written by someone else it shouts the words from my mind.



Aftermath I learnt to write to you in happier days,
And every letter was a piece I chipped From off my heart,
a fragment newly clipped From the mosaic of life;

its blues and grays,
Its throbbing reds, I gave to earn your praise.

To make a pavement for your feet I stripped My soul for you to walk upon,
and slipped Beneath your steps to soften all your ways.

But now my letters are like blossoms pale
We strew upon a grave with hopeless tears.
I ask no recompense, I shall not fail
Although you do not heed;
the long, sad times that was spent
Still pass, and still I scatter flowers frail,
And whisper words of love which no one hears.

by: Amy Lowell (1874 - 1925)


And after all these years I still love him so .... and my heart STILL lies with him. It is only now that I realise what the meaning of T.R.U.E LOVE. And it is ONLY now that he does show his LOVE. .... no matter how and what other people look at it.



One fine day .... my story will be told.

No comments: