Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Storm

Today .... I thought I'd be more than ready to kick ass at work. But the day was so unbelievably slow with little activities. Its now 18:13 and I'm already dead late for my tuition. The weather outside is pouring cats and dogs ...... almost feel like a hail storm!! :(

Hope it will lighten up by the time I finish this entry.

My mind is so bogged down about roofing over our heads (roofing refers to THE Princess Lair). The laws of this land seem so cruel and would not ease up. All because of a handful of bad apples... what with all the forgery goings on! *sighs* Please God hear my pryers help me, princess and chomelanggun to get through this bad storm.

My love life is no better. I am sooooo trying to get over Jazzmann. My Princess and Chomelanggun who knows me soooo well have given me strength I never knew existed. Tears ran like the flow of river but out of that came strength - a dam that will not break.

I'm trying to meet other people and get back into the dating game .... as people say. If you don't give it a shot you will never know - my princess keep reminding me. I'm finding such a hard time trying to put the past behind.

So till tomorrow ........... :)

FYI - this was yesterday .... the storm has not let up - YET.

No comments: