Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Closed Chapter - 2006

December 29, 2006
Closed Chapter

Gosh!! Its been ages since my last entry. So much has happen since. Seeing all the EVEGians all grown. 'O' Level have completed for some whilst others await their turn next year or have taken other path.

Though still in their teens being suddenly thrown in a world where harshness of the world is more felt than when they were still in school and carefree. A cross between a youth and an adult. Only thoughts of homeworks, ironing school iniforms and such .... are long gone.

Some who have already started work are FINALLY realising the TRUE meaning of the monetary value. Some still struggling through sending out resumes and going for interviews. For those who are still sending their resumes out .... DON'T GIVE UP k!

In a few days time memories of 2006 will be chapters of old and a new book begins .... 2007!
When my "little" Princess was at the chalet with her friends and myself last year. It almost seems like a lifetime ago! Now the same group and myself will be celebrating the closing of 2006 with a bash.

It will give all of us a chance to tighten that friendship bond.
So to all of you HERE'S WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2007!!!

No comments: