Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Meeting Before the Big Event

Well ... today is the first day of work and getting back to work is almost a drag. Maybe perhaps I'm still in a holiday mood or My brain must still be in hibernation.


The chalet event was a success and we welcome in the new year with a blast!! Thanks to all my EVEgian Home SweetheartSsss. Even though I was down with a bug (whatever it may be) .... Each one of you never fail to look in on me to cheer me up and put a smile on my face.


Before the Chalet do we had a meeting (which was a norm) held at the Princess humble Lair. It was good to see all of them after a long while - Baby Care Bear, Mod, Mafia & Rock (who I see quite often), Skoot, Abang, Tikus, Wind, Emo, Princess's main squeeze none other than Mr Hotty. ... erm this is just to name a FEW! You know who you are.


Princess was taking down the minutes of the meeting. Almost forgot what's it like to have a meeting with all my Home Sweethearts. What with all the "norm" cursing, insulting, profanatory, swearing. ... all in the name of F.U.N!


I never tire to hear laughter, chatter or "sounds" from them and doing my best to feed their tummy which seems to be like bottomless pits. Wondering where do they tuck away all those food that they stuff their face in.


Meeting was ajourned on a high note!

No comments: