Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Battle of The Wits



An outing with Jazzmann ..... hmmm .... after a long while it should be interesting. So we were all set for. I took half day on that day. Which exact date I'm not to sure. We all decided it was Vivo City .... since none of us have been there.







Well, since no seafood was being schedule or rather it was the lack of VITAMIN "M". So we ended up having a Chicken Rice and window shopping there. Thought of catching a movie .... but the queue seems endless and we soon gave up. BUT WE ALL WANT TO SEE A MOVIE!!



So Jazzmann aka Purpleheart aka Max his big idea was to ajourn to Bugis Junction. Well, it was easier to get tickets there. We didn't even know the title of the movie he picked.



Battle of The Wits ... it was a great movie with a sad ending and I had teary eyed coming out of the cinema.







Plot



In 370 B.C, China was separated as seven nations and several other small tribes, one of these being the city state of Liang. The nation of Zhao is led by the terrifying prime commander Xiang Yangzhong who orders his troops to launch an attack on Liang in a bid to conquer the small city.Leaping to the defence of the cowed people of Liang is a warrior who goes by the name of ‘Ge Li’ from the Mo-Tsu tribe, renowned for its defensive skills. He is their last hope as the terrors of Yangzhong’s troops are unleashed. The future of Liang now hangs in the balance, with all their hopes pinned on the mysterious Mo-Tsu warrior Ge Li…






No comments: