Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nothing Gold Can Stay

A poem that hold close to my heart. What it means to me is that when you are young you have your youth. But this "youth" if not WELL spent will be lost. We only have one life. We have to treasure the things we have before its lost.

So ... Smile AlwayZzz and STAY GOLD :>

Nothing Gold Can Stay


Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

By Robert Frost

No comments: