Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Eight of Chalices by Galendri

Hey Girl,

U better?  Speedy recovery ya.  Kisses to Jazzmann ya .... well ... ok. maybe not the same way you do  ;)  How's nic?  So .... all the best to whatever choices you make ya. 
 
Today's Card
  .
The Eight of Chalices card suggests that your power today lies in space.

You are true to yourself and will only REGRET the chances you DON'T take to seek or follow your hearts desire. You turn away from or make a clean sweep of that which does not honor or sustain your passion and love, and in this, you are not afraid to be alone.

You are empowered to move forward or make space and your gift is letting go.


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: