Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Emperor

The Emperor 
 
Today's Card

The Emperor card affirms that your alter ego today is elevated as a role model or by proxy as the Enforcer, whose superpower is contracted to establish merciful boundaries or to secure and defend the vested interests of your charges under or as this virile "Father Figure."

 

 

I'm large and in charge as master of your domain -- as long as I say so or so long as I command the authority and protect the realm. You take pride in directing the action, building a safe environment or molding your vision, and conquering resistance through permissible limits.

 

 

It would be your honorable duty to stand up today as leader in support of those whose loyalty you vitally depend on to give yourself relevant meaning, fortitude or practical production for use. You won't let them down.

 

 

Keep to the bargain but leave room for improvement, or risk becoming possessive, oppressive or disconnected by choice and cast out of the castle.



Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

No comments: