Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Gangster's Paradise

Saturday 28th April 2007
 
Gangster's Paradise
 
Have you people not learnt from any of the old tales that you have heard and from what personal experiences to those close to you?  Have you not seen the damage?  Those of you who are ALREADY in it, waiting for APPROVAL or IN the process of ACCEPTANCE .... don't you think this has burden you even more. 
 
You monthly contribution to "The CHIEF" .... is it even worth it??  Medical expenses for you IN CASE should something happen to you and in the event that you should require medical attention??  If you are hospitalised - there is such a thing as Medisafe from your paraents ...... UNLESS "The CHIEF" put you on a "Wack" mission and letting your Parents know is a BIG NO! NO!
 
You people realise that once you are in there is no turning back right??  IF you SINCERELY want to get out there is a PRICE you must pay.
 
All for the sake of what?? ....... some thrill??  .......... to feel belong?? ...... Is it worth the physical pain??  What if something happens during the "process" of any of the mission given.  Do you know who is going to pay for it??  Your GF!!  Your loved ones!!  Is it worth putting letting them suffer for YOUR MISTAKE?
 
All of you or should I say most of your are just mere teenagers .... parents or guradians worry and seems to appear paranoid to you.  Do you blame them??  Privacy to you IS NOT AN OPTION but A PRIVILAGE!!  Offcourse till you officially get your key when you are 21 than by laws of the land you have earned your freedom.  BUT 101% of freedom without rules have consequenses.  So for every Freedom you take - have the SENSE of responsibility.    

Gangster's Paradise

Artist: Coolio Featuring L.V

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realise there's none left
'Cause I've been brassing and laughing so long that
Even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone
But I aint never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me being treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you talking, and where you walking
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip but I gotta lope
As they croak I see myself in the pistal smoke ... fool
I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light

They been spending most their lives living in the gangsta's paradise
We keep spending most our lives living in the gangsta's paradise

They got the situation, they got me facing
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the strip
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watching got me chasing dreams
I'm an educated fool with my knee on my mind
Got my 10 in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loped out gangsta set trippin banger
And my homies is down so gonna rouse my anger ... fool
Death aint nothing but a heart beat away
I'm living life do or die, what can I say
I'm 23 never will I live to see 24
The way things is going I don't know

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me


Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's running, but half of them aint looking
What's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cooking
They say I've got to learn but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me
I guess they can't
I guess they won't
I guess they front
That's why I know my life is out of luck ... fool

Cheers  :>



What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: