Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today's Card by Galendri

This one just came in and should be very interesting just for you girlfriend!  :)

Today's Card
 
The Two of Wands card suggests that your power today lies in attraction.

You have a vested interest or are committed to sharing YOUR vision, ideals, or game plan in order to make a connection. You are willing to step up because it takes two and you can't win if you don't play. Anything is possible.

You are empowered by the passion of your own potential and you transform through self-discipline.

So .... what's the game plan??  Mine sharing it with me ;)


New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: