Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nine of Wands by Galendri

Today's Card
  .
The Nine of Wands card suggests that your power today lies in remarkable gratitude.

You are not a victim. There are no lost causes. "You've been there, done that, and know suffering -- but it's all good." You are still standing. "Can't touch this." Self-pity is an excuse to do nothing.

To appeal to sympathy for pity's sake is to seek affirmation of the choice to do nothing. You are empowered by the spirit and support of meaningful experience and YOU transform with silent resilience.

 



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: