Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Empress card by Galendri

Hey Girlfriend,  What's with the long silence??  You ok right?  Up date lah.  Miss reading your blog.  Is there a new love in your life??

 
Today's Card
 
The Empress card affirms that your alter ego today is a Domestic Diva, whose superpower is to conceive, nurture or create potential by labors of love.

You are mother to natural conditions, ideals or invention and when you hold court, you please or preserve by need or design, depending on your mood or hunger. You liberate dramatic results to inspire devotion, or make them over according to your own story.  ... As long as they are the truth it should be ok ;)

Today then, you shall indulge the pleasure and luxurious comfort of some romantic repose or pamper a delicious obsession with room to enhance your standard or vision of beauty. .... pray do tell and don't forget to give me the juice ya!

You set aside trends or time to exhibit style and charm assigned by heartfelt passion or wild fantasy, but in true multi-task fashion, you also support the progress of other fertile interests now poised for payoff beyond reproach, so don't cross yourself in your enchanted garden or you'll let me have it -- that's a promise.


Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: