Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Facing Death

Saturday 28th April 2007
 

The Face of Death

 

Today I finish early surprisingly so and was ever so glad for that.  Exhaustion was draining me faster than I expected.  I wanted it and yearned for it .... but not NOW.  Dear God give me one more week that is all I am asking.

 

Went back to Woodlands and I express my exhaustion to Princess and decided to cancel suitors welcome.  Princess was getting ready to go out as its booty day.

 

She was all ready suddenly I blacked out.  A sharp griping pain attacked me.  In my mind - please Princess don't be home.  But she was.  Quick thinking she called the ambulance.

 

In my mind I wanted to instruct Princess to post a letter which was kept in my drawer.  But I could not breath.  What if Jazzmann did not know what to do with it??  I wanted everything to be a perfect T.

 

The pain was unbearable .... BP was taken is was way below normal 76/60, my hands were cold and my pulse was racing,  ecg was taken, oxygen mask was forced on me but I tried to push it away.

 

They kept telling me Princess was in the front and that all was ok and for me to stay calm.  I just wanted to be alone but I know I had to hang in there ......... 

 

In desparation she called Catwoman, BOTH and Jazzman .... while in the observation ward I keep telling the doctor I have work and need to get back to work.  They keep saying Jazzmann will be here.  They gave me pain killers which did not work, so decided to give me morphine, but the dosage they gave didn't help either and so they up the dosage.

 

I was so out I did not know what was happening.  Princess came in and she was crying as I could feel the tears on my skin.  How cold her tears felt.  It must be the air con.  I don't want her to feel that way.

 

BOTH finally came and told Princess to go home.  Jazzmann avoided BOTH altogether.  Thank you my darling.  I do appreciate that.

 

The night grew colder and my head was spinning.  I could not tell the time and everything was a blur.  I insisted on the doctor that they should sent me home.  Offcourse I had to sign the forms I am so familiar with by now.

 

In my Batman shorts and barefeet and penniless .... I took a cab home.  Not sure where to go so I ended up at LP and was thankful for the solitude.

 

My right eye was blinking and immediately my thoughts were with Princess.  The aftermath taught me that my thoughts were not wrong after all!!  But how am I going to get in touch with her??

 

I sent her an email.  Next day - I could not even get up and so I rested all I did was sleep.  Princess was on-line with the words ....."Come Back Again".  So I did just that back into my Princess's arms.

 

 

 



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: