Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back to the Grind

Saturday 30th June

Today is the day I started my first day of work.  It was hard in the beginning.  Getting up early.
 
Teaching: with all the noise and questions from all my students wondering what happen to me.  Explaining to them what I had.  Being as descriptive as I can be.  All the "ooohs" and the "Aaahhs" echoed throughout the class.  I was greatful that my class was a small class!!
 
Monday, second day of July and my first day of work in my new office.  I thought it was going to be very far for me to walk and thought I was going to be late.  So I took a cab .... when I found out that it was sooooo near and felt ridiculous taking a cab.
 
I was early so had coffee and waited for my boss.
 
Wow!!  I don't own a horse though I love horses.  Now I'm working for an equestrian company!!  There's so many things to learn.  The people her are nice and friendly.  They welcomed me with open arms. 
 
My boss is a kind and an approachable person.  He is a very independent boss and do not have to rely on people to do things for him unless its on- the-way sort of thing.
 
Unlike my previous company .... this place keeps me busy and on my toes, which I prefer.  Being me, my boss realised that I worked my best when under pressure.  He teasingly said ... "Next time I'll have a volcano ready to erupt!" 
 
Up till this point - I am enjoying my work.  My faithful companion - Class 95 on my radio cause they only listen to the Tamil station which I don't understand.
 
I still give tuition on weekdays after my work and greatful for the lift from Ali to Chua Chu Kang (that saves allot)  thanks Ali, Really appreciate the ride.
 
Friday nights through Sunday I stay over at my mum's cause its closer to MRC and that too is also just a walk away.  Sunday nights I go back to the Princess lair.
 
Since we also will be shifting soon  so this luxury of comfort is only temporary.  Oh well! .... I guess SOME good things got to end ya.  But I keep reminding myself ....
 
To have the Rainbow .... You must first embrace the Rain.
Dream as if you will LIVE Forever ... Live as if you will DIE Today.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: