Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Eight of Chalices

The Eight of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in space.
 
I am true to myself and will only regret the chances I don't take to seek or follow my hearts desire. I turn away from or make a clean sweep of that which does not honor or sustain my passion and love, and in this, I am not afraid to be alone.
 
I am empowered to move forward or make space and my gift is letting go.
 
Today's Card


Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: