Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In a Nut Shell

Gosh!! My apologies for not updating my blog for so long but work commitments have driven me to having less time even for myself ........

Ya, ya, I know you guys have heard this line like a million times before. But .... oh well. That's life for me I guess.

Well, Miss Malaysia aka Chomelanggun have come and gone. The expo affair have come and gone. But I am glad to hear that it was a success. I guess she has a snag for retail! I am still so worried about her health though and I sincerely hope she is ok.

Miss Malaysia now left for the place that has been her second home for several years now. I guess that has not change ..... NOT YET anyways.

Today the people of the laws came down to the Princess's domain and nearly clam down on us. But Alhamdulila - they had mercy in their hearts and gave us time. Time ... hhhhhmmm it can be our best of friends or our worst of enemies.

Princess's new teacher is a freshie for this current module which I am greatful for. She is having a ball of a time, despite of the load of homework that's been dished out to her. Soon next week more pressure as her new module starts. Her exams are just round the corner and I am worried for her.

Socially .... hhhhhmmmm rehab?? rethink?? new motto??

Well, my dearest Princess - Behind Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining. I guess we just need to wait for it or its there but we are yet to see it. So smile more ya :)

Just remember that I will always be by your side.

The kind doctor was robbed of all that he had on him and was badly beaten and bruised. By his own countrymen in his own backyard!! Gosh!! What other things can go wrong!! A week or so prior to that incident he lost his patient. This has affected him in some ways. But being a doctor its part and parcel of the job. Goes with the territory I guess. But the doctor told me its something you just live with it .... and NEVER really get over it. :(

As for me?? My work has been keeping me on my toes learning something new everyday!!

Being in the Equine business ..... mannnnnnn there is so much to learn and know. I have just learn recently that due to bettings, greed, winnings ... make people do the most awful things to animals. Cruelty! How can this be stopped?? I never knew such thing exists till now.

As for my new found friends at work. They are just sooooooo great!! Chomelanggun knows my Boss and they have been and still are pals and so is the accountant!! I had no problem settling in. I love my boss. He is soooooo down to earth and very approachable. Though he has his flaws like any of us. After all he is human.

Princess manage to speak to Nic and I am glad to announce that he is making good progress.

But .....

Time, waiting .... in some small ways Princess and I are going through the same thing.

Time has become unbearable for the both of us and both of us are forever wondering when will time ever be over for us, August, September .... forever??? That seems an eternity!!

Right now - Sacrifices need to be made. I can only hope and pray that all this will soon be over for us.

My Darling I love you always and will be by your side as you have for me. I love the way you sing to me all the time. Unfortunately .... I don't have a voice as good as yours.

Dear God please answer our prayers and guide us through this storm.

I am greatful as Princess is greatful that we both have each other and friends we can rely on.

Ermmmm ... I miss you my family the most. I just hope one day you will understand why I do what I do and or did. though you are far away you are never far from my thoughts.

Love you always.

Currently we are just going through the motions in life BECAUSE WE HAVE TO not want to. Part and parcel of the journey of my or rather our lives!

No comments: