Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Small Dreams

For once suddenly realising the world just past by me without realising time flies. Maybe its what I want.

I am missing Princess so badly and wishing they were different for both of us. .... for once ... many things have happen and yet I am lost for words. Speechless.

Miss Malaysia is coming back soon. I guess there are certain issues that needed addressing.

I met batgal's close friend Val. Hey woman, good to catch up with you after all this while. Thanks for passing the stuff to Wat and keeping what I told you to yourself ya. For now at least. The exchange of information and experience was valuable. Thank you.

Well, .... not too sure if I can handle my life right now. But I am preparing to take on more assignments starting from next month. Can I handle it?? ... Not to sure. But I have to try. Its the only way I know how. My right leg is giving me problem. It hurts sometimes but I do my best in forgeting the pain and work against the grain.

Talked to Nic most of the time. His leg is healing tremendously well. Come end of next week he will start to work on his papers. He never fail to sing to me! Gosh how I miss him singing TO MY FACE rather than on the phone. Oh well .... its just one of those things.

My dearest Nic you have big dreams and I am worried for your big dreams. Oh my dearest Sweetheart ... I am just a small person next to you. My dreams are small. Just a small tiny droplet. I am so overwhelmed by your confidence and what you have. Maybe I am just not use to it. I know you want to give me the best of this world as I do too.

I am sooooooooo greatful that you accept my baby and Chomelanggun as A package. Hey, babe keep the dream small ok. I promise once you are here I'll relax my work load BUT NOT TO give it up totally.

The burden is meant to be shared NOT for you TO TAKE OVER. Let me handle it step by step. As long as I have my life to share it with you. I don't quite care for the storm or hurricane. Cause I know you are there by my side. I thank you.

I never forget what you told me what your father said about focusing on your dreams not to EVER let it go till you reach the GOAL. Let just take baby steps first in our lives ok.

Missing you terribly ...... However, I hope you are having a good time with the doctor at THE RONDEVOUS.

No comments: