Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Magic word!!!! by Hosain

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the  English language today is the word "FUCK." It is the one magical word, just by  its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the  English language, takes its name from the German word "fricken," which means "to  strike."

"Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can  be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was  fucked by John).

It can be an active verb (John really fucks up) or a  passive verb (Mary doesn't really give a fuck), an adverb (Mary is fucking  interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a fine fuck).

It can be used as  an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful).

As you can see, there are not  many words with the versatility of "fuck."

Besides its sexual  connotation, this lovely word can be used to describe many situations:  

Fraud I got fucked at the used car lot. Dismay Oh, fuck it! Trouble I  guess I'm fucked now. Aggression Fuck you! Passive Fuck me. Confusion What the  fuck? Difficulty I can't understand this fucking business. Despair Fucked again.  Apathy Who gives a fuck. Incompetence He's all fucked up! Laziness He's a fuck  off. Displeasure What the fuck is going on here? Ignorance Fuck if I know.  Defiance The fuck you can! Lost Where the fuck are we? Authority Shut the fuck  up.

It can be used in descriptive anatomy - He's really a fucking  asshole. It can be used to tell time - It's five fucking thirty. It can be used  in business - How did I get this fucking job? It can be a prediction - Oh, will  I get fucked. It can be maternal - as in "Mother Fucker." It can be nautical -  Fuck the Admiral. It can be political - Fuck Reagan! . It can open the door to  wonderful relationships - "Let's fuck." It can be used just to enhance the  meaning of a word - as in "Beautifuckingful" or "Terfuckingific." The mind  fairly boggles at the many creative uses. How can anyone be offended when you  say "Fuck"? Use it in your daily speech, it adds to your prestige. Say it Loudly and Proudly.

Today, tell someone "FUCK YOU."

SOME ADDED QUIPS:  

Remember General Custer's famous last word:
"Where did all those  fucking Indians come from?"

Also, the last words of the mayor of  Hiroshima:
"What the fuck was that?"

And finally, the immortal words of the captain of the Titanic:
"Full speed ahead and fuck the icebergs!"

No comments: