Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Farewell Travellers

In the late one morning our four travellers set off but not together as they had came.  Two of the four wanted to do some last minute shopping.  Yup, yup, shop, shop, shop till you drop!! 
 
What else can you expect from a place like Singapore - Our Shopping Paradise!!  Hhhhmmm only today was THEIR day.  A day for pampering themselves before they too face the grind of work and toil.
 
Cakes and coffee was the breakfast of the day for all.  The last of the two took their leisurely time.
 
Contacts information was exchanged.  Circle of friends was expanded.
 
I am just glad that they had a good time and Princess was a good tour guide.  Learning of different cultures was exchange.
 
As for Princess and I the day passed by quite slow.  More movies and vegging in front of the telly.  Actually I put on some weight for being a couch potatoe while recovering from my stitches.


To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

No comments: