Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Trust No One

I thought after my persistent complain and constantly blocking and deleting email will deter away scam email for cash!!
 
I really and utterly am disgusted by the fact that people still continue to do so.  Greed who take over most of mankind feeding the weak with false hopes .... using God's name in vain.  Using people's lives like machine or robot not taking into consideration the - the emotional feelings that tagged to make a holistic person.
 
Why can't they see this?
 
Authorities give careful warnings and what to look for  .... yet they feed on our weaknesses.  Some people choose to ignore these warnings and put themselves on the stake!!
 
Trust No One except from your hard earn toil ..... That IS YOUR BEST SWEETEST RETURNS!
Thank you doctor for all your investigations and fair warnings.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: