Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Priceless Jewel.

Honey I just feel I want the whole ENTIRE world to know what you mean to me TRULY,
 
I can't find enough words to describe how much you have affected me,even as am in the hospital,you make me proud and give me reason to live, I don't know what would have become of me if you were not in my life but thank God who brought you into my life.
 
I will forever be greatful to you for saving my life and doing everything possible to see that i recover from my inccident,  One thing i want to promise you is this,you will never regreat doing this,even though i can't find the right words now but baby,you are my heroine and Queen.  You are my PRICELESS Jewel. 
 
Doctor is proud of you and i am too,i forsake the pains am going through to email you this few lines from my heart to let you know that i love you and will always love you come rain come sun,no matter the situation or difficulties,i will always love you.
 
Your baby and sweetheart.
Nicolas.
God Bless your every day endevours.
Nicolas Watford.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: